Saluto London is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Saluto London may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 2019.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact Information including Email Address
- When making an order we will collect billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers) and phone numbers
- Demographic Information such as Postcode, Preferences and Interests
- Other Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons;
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We use Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any order places through our site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
Cookies In Use On This Site
Cookies & How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
Our Own Cookies
Third Party Functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties (a common example is an embedded YouTube video or link to Instagram). Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by third parties.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
This information helps us to continuously improve our business and website. These analytic programs also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people researched the site and whether they have been on the website before.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch off cookies by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Please note that this is likely to limit the functionality of our’s and a large proportion of other websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Links To Other Sites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in any form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Saluto London, Unit 111A Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, SW11 5QF
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible to the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.